SuiteSpot is a technology startup transforming the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. Our award-winning technology eliminates waste, chaos, and unnecessary costs, which makes people more productive. SuiteSpot's technology and ROI have been proven with leading rental real estate housing operators in Canada and the US. www.suitespottechnology.com
In this role, we are looking for an energetic and curious new Enterprise Business Development Representative who will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, Darren Sharpe. You’ll be responsible for generating new meetings and developing interest in SuiteSpot from within our Ideal Client Profile (ICP) via video, social, phone and email.
Your success will be defined by your ability to understand the problem SuiteSpot solves and how to articulate that to the world.
In this role, you will:
- Research prospects within our ICP leveraging our tools and processes.
- Define Key Stakeholders within qualified accounts.
- Outreach to defined Stakeholders with multi-channel communication efforts including:
- Carrier Pigeon
- Sales Tools we leverage:
- Sales Navigator
- Professional Persistence
- Set meetings for the SuiteSpot Account Executive to kickoff the sales journey.
- Work with urgency and professionalism in all things.
This position requires the following:
- A sense of humor and easygoing nature.
- We collaborate in all things, so you must be a team player.
- An ambitious hands-on individual looking to join a fast-growing technology company.
- Committed to learning new things.
- You have been in professional sales, or not, but have always wanted it.
- Successfully demonstrated perseverance against adversity.
- Proven technology ready to scale.
- SuiteSpot is a fun place to work. We’re a small team without big egos. We take our work very seriously but never take ourselves too seriously.
- 5/5 star rating and excellent reviews on Glassdoor, & Monthly team social events (bowling, Activate, arcades, etc.)
- Learning culture (we insist!).
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, and other health coverages
- Paid time off (3 weeks per year)
- Remote work with a preferred location in Toronto, Ont.
- Great Opportunity to join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the real estate landscape. Be an early part of the success story!