SuiteSpot is a technology startup transforming the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We created process and technology to deliver insights into the state of managed rental real estate assets, speed up unit turnovers, increase visibility, and drive operational efficiency, allowing operators and managers to stay ahead of the curve. Our technology eliminates waste, chaos, and unnecessary costs and makes people more productive and less frustrated. SuiteSpot's technology and ROI have been proven with leading rental real estate housing operators in Canada and the US.
Over the last several years we’ve synthesized years of research and in-field experience into a strong technology platform. Our award-winning technology combined with our unique business processes around property operations enables companies serious about value creation to reduce or eliminate the friction that’s slowing them down, increasing their NOI & portfolio valuation, protecting their assets, and delivering an excellent resident experience.
For the past 3 years, we’ve been developing, testing and honing our backend and frontend technology, and we’ve built the high-performance engine needed to deliver and ramp up multi-residential property operations processes
In this role, we are looking for the first full time multi-disciplined customer success leader who will work directly with our Co-Founder & CEO, Elik Jaeger (who is currently responsible for our revenue) as a central and instrumental role to accelerate our customer adoption, retention, and drive incremental revenue with our existing clients.
You will be responsible for enabling our customers to achieve their operational business goals at scale. You will engage with customers at various touch-points in their journey with SuiteSpot and be responsible for best-in-class user adoption, technical support, revenue retention and growth, and customer advocacy.
Your success will be defined by your ability to understand the work we do, achieve customer adoption and retention, generate new opportunities to drive incremental revenue, and position SuiteSpot Technology strongly with your target accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Onboarding: Assist with on-boarding of new customers by discovering the pain points in their current processes and suggesting relevant SuiteSpot alternatives to help alleviate those issues.
- Driving Adoption: Monitor usage and adoption and connect with customers at the right time. Execute targeted adoption programs such as live webinars, video training, and KPI’s and reporting to drive adoption.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with customers during periodic progress reviews, where you will share metrics, recommendations, update on new features and modules, and gauge progress on operational goals.
- Retention: Identify at-risk accounts and create action plans to mitigate churn.
- Growing Accounts: Identify expansion and up-sell opportunities and increase revenue with existing accounts
- Support: Respond to incidents and provide technical assistance to end-users. Log all incoming incidents and requests as well as actions taken to resolve them.
- Tech Savvy: Present and demo the SuiteSpot solution like a pro to both prospective and existing customers.
- Knowledge base: Maintain and improve knowledge of company-supported tools, applications, and reporting tools.
This position requires the following:
- An ambitious hands-on individual looking to join a fast-growing technology company working directly with the CEO and the Solutions Architect.
- 2-4 years of customer-facing/customer success/account management, experience preferably in the B2B technology (SaaS), or solutions in a related discipline with average sales values at least in the low six figures.
- Educator. You are able to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- Problem solver. You have the ability to understand complex customer requirements and how they can be addressed with the software solution.
- Priority Setting. You focus time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions.
- Self-assured. You are confident, assertive, and not easily discouraged. Colleagues respect you for your knowledge and ability to communicate clearly
- Organized. You bring order to competing priorities and keep things clear, concise, and running smoothly. You delegate effectively and drive a clear process
- Great communicator. You have concise, accurate, effective written communication skills. You get the information you need and convey the right information in a direct and pleasant manner
- A sense of humor and easygoing nature. (If you can dish it out as well as you can take it, you’ll thrive here.)
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- SuiteSpot is a fun place to work. We’re a small team without big egos. We take our work very seriously but never take ourselves too seriously. (And yes, nobody is immune--including the CEO)
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the real estate world. Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
- Learning culture (we insist!). This is a key role where your contributions will be appreciated as vital to our organizational success. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your customer success skills and there is potential to grow into other roles within our organization
- Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen
- We offer a unique "work hard-play hard" atmosphere committed to a strong, distinct culture. A job well done will be rewarded in multiple ways, not the least of which is a generous compensation package and benefits
- Remote work with a preferred location in the Greater Toronto Area
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.