SuiteSpot Technology is looking for a driven, focused, Customer Success Representative with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who’s looking to take their career to the next level by taking on serious accountability and working directly with an experienced leadership team in a technology startup environment.
You will help us enable our customers to achieve their operational business goals at scale. You will leverage SuiteSpot technology to efficiently engage with customers at various touch-points in their journey with SuiteSpot and be responsible for best-in-class user adoption, technical support, revenue retention, and customer advocacy.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Present and demo the SuiteSpot solution like a pro to prospective customers.
- Assist with on-boarding of new customers by discovering the pain points in their current processes and suggesting relevant SuiteSpot alternatives to help alleviate those issues.
- Monitor usage and adoption and connect with customers at the right time. Execute targeted adoption programs such as live webinars and video training to drive adoption.
- Engage with customers during periodic progress reviews, where you will share metrics, recommendations, and gauge progress on operational goals.
- Identify expansion and up-sell opportunities in partnership with our Sales team.
- Log all incoming incidents and requests as well as actions taken to resolve them.
- Respond to incidents and provide technical assistance to end-users.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of company-supported tools, applications, and reporting tools.
Who you are
- You have 2-4 years of demonstrated working experience in fast-paced and high growth software companies preferably selling to the multifamily housing owners & operators.
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- You have the ability to understand complex customer requirements and how they can be addressed with the software solution.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal and verbal communication skills to clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally, while listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- You focus your time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions.
- You are an avid learner and constantly seek ways to improve.
- You are determined to succeed, and are motivated by the success of customers and colleagues.
- You work well with others to deliver results and are able to contribute meaningfully to the team.
- You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and have demonstrable integrity.
- You are organized and goal-oriented, an “out of the box” thinker coupled with great adaptability, ambitiousness, with “work hard” and “play to win” attitudes.
- Confident, but not arrogant!
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence
- Able to travel to customer sites including possible multi-day stays.
What's in it for you
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
We are located on the Yonge and Sheppard subway line in Central Toronto. Excellent location with great access to all means of commute.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.