SuiteSpot is a technology startup transforming the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We created process and technology to deliver insights into the state of managed rental real estate assets, speeds up unit turnovers, increases visibility, and drives operational efficiency, allowing operators and managers to stay ahead of the curve. Our technology eliminates waste, chaos, and unnecessary costs and making people more productive and less frustrated. SuiteSpot's technology and ROI have been proven with leading rental real estate housing operators in Canada and the US.
Over the last several years we’ve synthesized years of research and in-field experience into a strong technology platform. Our award-winning technology combined with our unique business processes around property operations enables companies serious about value creation to reduce or eliminate the friction that’s slowing them down, increasing their NOI & portfolio valuation, protecting their assets, and delivering an excellent resident experience.
For the past 3 years, we’ve been developing, testing and honing our backend and frontend technology, and we’ve built the high-performance engine needed to deliver and ramp up multi-residential property operations processes
In this role, we are looking for the first full time hire multi-disciplined marketing leader who will work directly with our Co-Founder & CEO, Elik Jaeger (who is currently responsible for our Sales & Marketing) and with our Market Development Strategic Consultant Doug Davidoff as a central and instrumental role to accelerate our customer acquisition results. You’ll be responsible for executing and then leading the company’s global marketing strategy.
Your success will be defined by your ability to understand the work we do, lead our marketing operations, generate meaningful leads that drive revenue, and position SuiteSpot Technology strongly with your target accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Oversee SuiteSpot’s global marketing strategy and own all of the marketing tactics used to develop and cultivate new business
- Develop and execute demand gen campaigns to attract, engage, and convert leads into opportunities for the sales team
- Track, report, analyze and optimize campaigns and programs performance, making recommendations for improvement
- Identify content needs for campaigns and work with internal and external partners to build our content assets that can be leveraged across channels
- Work within a team of professionals and collaborate with sales, product, customer success, agencies, and freelancers, to develop, execute and enhance strategies
- Assure buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders
- Measure and analyze campaigns and marketing success; Provide ongoing feedback on performance for leadership review and board reporting
- Essential Education, Experience, Skills, and Attributes
This position requires the following:
- A sense of humor and easygoing nature. (If you can dish it out as well as you can take it, you’ll thrive here.)
- An ambitious hands-on individual looking to join a fast-growing technology company working directly with the CEO and rise to an executive-level position
- 3-7 years of direct marketing experience with a focus on selling B2B SaaS technology, or solutions in a related discipline with average sales values at least in the low six figures
- Expert in creating and managing organic and paid media strategies, familiarity with Google AdWords, and LinkedIn ads is an asset
- Experience using Google Analytics to maximize website performance is a must
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms; experience with Hubspot is an asset
- Business-minded. You understand what drives results in business. You are naturally curious, and enjoy learning about business challenges
- Self-assured. You are confident, assertive, and not easily discouraged. Colleagues respect you for your knowledge and ability to communicate clearly
- Organized. You bring order to competing priorities and keep things clear, concise, and running smoothly. You delegate effectively and drive a clear process
- Great communicator. You have concise, accurate, effective written communication skills. You get the information you need and convey the right information in a direct and pleasant manner
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- SuiteSpot is a fun place to work. We’re a small team without big egos. We take our work very seriously but never take ourselves too seriously. (And yes, nobody is immune--including the CEO)
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the real estate world. Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
- Learning culture (we insist!). This is a key role where your contributions will be appreciated as vital to our organizational success. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your marketing skills and there is potential to grow into other roles within our organization
- Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen
- We offer a unique "work hard-play hard" atmosphere committed to a strong, distinct culture. A job well done will be rewarded in multiple ways, not the least of which is a generous compensation package and benefits
- Remote work with a preferred location in the Greater Toronto Area