SuiteSpot Technology is looking for a driven, focused, Implementation Engineer with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who’s looking to take their career to the next level by taking on serious accountability and working directly with large enterprise clients to implement the award winning SuiteSpot Technology solutions to meet their business goals at scale and deliver the best-in-class user adoption and technical support that we have come to be known for.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
At SuiteSpot we are a SaaS startup in Toronto on a mission to transform the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We didn’t start as a technology company. Our roots are in the multifamily turnover and repositioning construction services to hundreds of multifamily operators. We created the technology to solve our problem because no other solution existed then and still, no other solution exists today!
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. Our ideal applicant gets up in the morning excited to connect people with technology and has a tendency to excel in whatever project they take on.
Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen. We do it all together because the task is too big to do alone. We challenge each other constantly but know when to chill out and have fun!
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with onboarding of new customers by discovering the pain points in their current processes and suggesting relevant SuiteSpot solutions to help alleviate those issues.
- Monitor usage and adoption and connect with customers at the right time. Execute targeted adoption programs such as live webinars and video training to drive adoption.
- Identify expansion and upsell opportunities in partnership with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Log all incoming incidents and requests as well as actions taken to resolve them.
- Respond to incidents and provide Level 2 technical assistance to end-users.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of company-supported tools, applications, and reporting tools.
Who you are
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- You have the ability to understand complex customer requirements and how they can be addressed with our software solutions.
- You have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally, while listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- You focus your time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions.
- You are an avid learner and constantly seek ways to improve.
- You are determined to succeed, and are motivated by the success of customers and colleagues.
- You work well with others to deliver results and are able to contribute meaningfully to the team.
- You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and have demonstrable integrity.
- Confident, but not arrogant!
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence
What's in it for you
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
We are currently working remotely but planning to return to an office in the Yonge and Sheppard area on the subway line in Central Toronto. Excellent location with great access to all means of commute.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.