SuiteSpot is a leading proptech provider across North America. We were just named by Forbes as one of the top employers in our space. We are transforming the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. Our maintenance operations and capital projects software eliminates waste, chaos, and unnecessary costs, making teams more productive, and properties more profitable.
Who you are
- You’re a Full-Stack Developer with 5 or more years of proven professional experience
- An out of the box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are ready up roll up your sleeves, and wear multiple hats
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make on the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You are always looking for new ways of building the right product, for the right audience
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
What you'll be doing
Dream features and live code. Be part of our technical team and make your contribution during all stages of the development effort: feature design, coding, QA and delivery. We are passionate about the value our products deliver for our customers and proud of our engineering craft. We like to keep our code base well architected, clean, testable and scalable.
You’ll be collaborating on new ideas to rapidly create and test prototypes, continually improve the engineering team as whole through thoughtful code review and design doc feedback. You’ll make good informed decisions around technical debt, 3rd party tools, and tradeoffs rather than reinventing the wheel.
Our tech stack is based entirely on Typescript with Angular and Ionic on the frontend and NodeJS on the backend. We use MongoDB as the main data store. We deploy to the cloud using Docker.
Some products you would be working on
- Our iOS and Android SuiteSpot Mobile app for the operational staff in the field built using Ionic and Capacitor. Hundreds of thousands of apartments in North America are reliably serviced with it!
- Our Angular web applications for managing the SuiteSpot platform from the office
- Our many microservices built with Node.js, express, and NestJS and packaged with Docker and deployed to AWS
- Our BI platform that delivers mission critical dashboards and data to our clients
What you should have
- Experience in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Strong software design, development and testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and continuous integration systems is a plus
- Proven technology with a fast growth trajectory in rental real-estate proptech.
- A small team without big egos. We take our work very seriously, but never take ourselves too seriously.
- 5/5 star rating and excellent reviews on Glassdoor
- Monthly team social events (bowling, Activate, arcades, etc.)
- Learning culture (we insist!). This is a key role where your contributions will be appreciated as vital to our organizational success. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus. Medical, dental, and other health benefits.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.