At SuiteSpot we are on a mission to transform the way real-estate is managed and operated at scale in the $1.3 Trillion multi-family rental industry. We're a growing PropTech SaaS in Toronto, building a platform which combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve.
Learn more about the platform we’re building here.
At SuiteSpot we follow four principles:
- Deliver value in the real world
- Execute with excellence
- Collaborate with tenacity
- Culture of coaching
They guide all of our decisions, every day.
Who you are
- You’re a Full-Stack Developer with 5 or more years of proven professional experience
- An out of the box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are ready up roll up your sleeves, and wear multiple hats
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make on the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You are always looking for new ways of building the right product, for the right audience
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
What you'll be doing
Dream features and live code. Be part of our technical team and make your contribution during all stages of the development effort: feature design, coding, QA and delivery. We are passionate about the value our products deliver for our customers and proud of our engineering craft. We like to keep our code base well architected, clean, testable and scalable.
You’ll be collaborating on new ideas to rapidly create and test prototypes, continually improve the engineering team as whole through thoughtful code review and design doc feedback. You’ll make good informed decisions around technical debt, 3rd party tools, and tradeoffs rather than reinventing the wheel.
Our tech stack is based entirely on Typescript with Angular and Ionic on the frontend and NodeJS on the backend. We use MongoDB as the main data store. We deploy to the cloud using Docker.
Some products you would be working on
- Our iOS and Android SuiteSpot Mobile app for the operational staff in the field built using Ionic and Capacitor. Hundreds of thousands of apartments in North America are reliably serviced with it!
- Our Angular web applications for managing the SuiteSpot platform from the office
- Our many microservices built with Node.js, express, and NestJS and packaged with Docker and deployed to AWS
- Our BI platform that delivers mission critical dashboards and data to our clients
What you should have
- Experience in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Strong software design, development and testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and continuous integration systems is a plus
What's in it for you
- Join a thriving company that aims at nothing short of changing the world. We are rapidly expanding in both Canada and the US with multiples on our YoY revenue.
- Friendly environment with flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Build products that delight customers with a team that shares your passion for technology in a fast and agile, no red-tape environment.
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!