SuiteSpot Technology is looking to hire a full-time Director of Sales who has experience in the multifamily property management Industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial tech sales leader looking to be responsible for launching a high-growth customer acquisition process in the United States. We've established a strong footing in Canada and the product is ready to change how multifamily operators manage a critical, and costly, area.
Are you a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative looking for a responsibility where there will be no limits on what you can achieve? Do you want to work in a competitive startup environment that is also friendly and supportive? If so, please read on about this sales opportunity!
At SuiteSpot we are on the hunt for hard-working and competitive people that are looking for a place where their ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be central to driving sales for our proven technology, leading the way as we pursue rapid expansion in the US.
This position offers a challenge to anyone who’s looking to take their career to the next level by taking on serious accountability and working directly with an experienced leadership team in a technology startup environment.
If this sounds like the right sales opportunity for you, apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and own sales acquisition goals to achieve targets - from lead generation to close, to develop prospecting strategies to generate opportunities with both existing and prospective customers.
- Use your experience engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of mid-market and enterprise companies, to develop relationships with key stakeholders at existing and prospective customer accounts.
- Understand the buyer journey, lead consultative, value-driven sales cycles in highly competitive situations.
- Be accountable and proactively manage the pipeline and forecast, report on key performance indicators (KPI) and use this information to drive consistent revenues and attain sales targets.
- Negotiate agreements with prospects and keep accurate records of sales and other pertinent information in the CRM (HubSpot).
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Celebrate your success daily, weekly and monthly in team huddles, and company celebrations.
Who you are
- You have 3 -10 years of demonstrated working experience ideally in fast-paced and high growth software companies selling to the multifamily housing.
- You have a strong network of prior relationships and contacts in the multifamily housing market.
- You’re a senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling, and needs-based selling.
- You love interacting with people and establish a rapport easily both in person and over the phone.
- You skillfully overcome objections.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability.
- You always make sure to stay current on services, pricing structures, company developments, and industry trends.
- You are organized and goal-oriented.
- You have recent experience at a technology company that serves the multifamily property management industry.
- You have built track record of top performance in quota-carrying leadership roles.
- Ability to understand complex business and technology requirements.
- Ability to build a pipeline in net new accounts, close new customers, and expand with existing ones simultaneously.
- Ability to travel at least once a month.
- An out of the box thinker, ambitious, work hard and play to win.
- Have extraordinary interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, but not arrogant!
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence.
What's in it for you
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry.
- Friendly environment with flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
Expected to work remote.
SuiteSpot is a SaaS startup on a mission to transform the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We didn’t start as a technology company. Our roots are in the multifamily Turnover and Repositioning Construction services working with hundreds of multifamily operators. We created the technology to solve our problems because no other solution existed then and still, no other solution exists today!
SuiteSpot combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS and mobile technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve. Our core values are Passion, Integrity, and Execution. They guide all of our decisions, every day.
We aren’t looking for any traditional Director of Sales to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. Our ideal applicant gets up in the morning excited to connect with new people and has a tendency to excel in whatever project they take on.
Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen. We do it all together because the task is too big to do alone. We challenge each other constantly but know when to chill out and have fun!