SuiteSpot Technology is looking for a driven, focused, Solution Implementation Consultant with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who’s looking to take their career to the next level by taking on serious accountability and working directly with an experienced leadership team in a technology startup environment.
You will help us enable our customers to achieve their operational business goals at scale. You will leverage SuiteSpot technology to efficiently engage with customers at various touchpoints in their journey with SuiteSpot and be responsible for best-in-class user adoption, technical support, revenue retention, and customer advocacy.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
We are a SaaS startup in Toronto on a mission to transform the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We didn’t start as a technology company. Our roots are in the multifamily Turnover and Repositioning Construction services to hundreds of multifamily operators. We created the technology to solve our problem because no other solution existed then and still, no other solution exists today!
SuiteSpot combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS and mobile technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve. Our core values are Passion, Integrity, and Execution. They guide all of our decisions, every day.
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. Our ideal applicant gets up in the morning excited to connect people with technology and has a tendency to excel in whatever project they take on.
Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen. We do it all together because the task is too big to do alone. We challenge each other constantly but know when to chill out and have fun!
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with onboarding of new customers by discovering the pain points in their current processes and suggesting relevant SuiteSpot alternatives to help alleviate those issues.
- Configure customer environments based on the requirements and make changes as needed through the customer lifecycle.
- Train customers in their SuiteSpot environment.
- Present and demo the SuiteSpot solution like a pro to new and existing customers.
- Log all incoming incidents and development requests as well as monitor and communicate the actions taken to resolve them.
- Respond to incidents and provide technical assistance to end-users.
- Maintain and improve the documentation of the product.
Who You Are
- You have 2-4 years of demonstrated working experience in fast-paced and high growth software companies preferably selling to the multifamily housing owners & operators.
- You have knowledge of the rental housing industry (multi-family, single-family, seniors/student/military housing, etc) and associated processes (unit turnovers, renovations, work orders, preventative maintenance, etc)
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- You have the ability to understand complex customer requirements and how they can be addressed with the software solution.
- You have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally, while listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- You are an avid learner and constantly seek ways to improve.
- You work well with others to deliver results and are able to contribute meaningfully to the team.
- You are organized and goal-oriented, an “out of the box” thinker coupled with great adaptability, ambitiousness, with “work hard” and “play to win” attitudes.
- Confident, but not arrogant!
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- Able to travel to customer sites including possible multi-day stays.
What's in It for You
- Join a successful startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Grow with us and be a part of the success story!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.